American Dynamics: IP Cameras and Surveillance Cameras
American Dynamics specializes in high quality IP cameras that produce images of exceptional accuracy. If your surveillance needs require a high quality, high definition surveillance solution, American Dynamics offers the best choice in IP cameras, giving you guaranteed, quality images every time you use it.
Our high resolution IP cameras have superior resolution even under low light. Our Ilustra series has advanced functionality and our Illustra Flex series offers high quality but at very affordable prices. Our line of American Dynamics IP cameras will meet and surpass your security and surveillance needs at a price you can afford.
This high performance video solution is ideal for the small to medium sized business. It allows you to record and manage video from both analog and IP cameras. Compatible with 4.3 and HD 16.9 aspect ratio video formats, VideoEdge Hybrid allow you to utilize multiple video streaming on live, record, alarm and meta data collection through a local client. It handles date and time searches using a special ‘onboard investigator’ mode. And it is really easy to use.
- 64 bit SUSE Linux Operating System – JeOS (Just enough Operating System)
- Dynamic video transcoding and bandwidth management
- Embedded NVR video analytic suite
- Simple installation and set-up – Intuitive administrative client for a greatly enhanced user experience
- System wide real-time Health Monitoring
- Auto-populated templates speeds up installation
- VideoEdge Go mobile app provides visibility of your video surveillance from anywhere
- Use with victor Unified Client for an incredibly intuitive experience
- Advanced network management and multiple NIC configurations
- Supports ONVIF Profile S
- Local storage Video Vaulting and external storage Archiving
- Thumbnail search results
- POS text insertion via serial or IP
- Robust Recorder Failover
Victor Management Software for Unified Security
This single and easy to use interface, lets you manage live and recorded video from any of the Tyco security product recorders including the VideoEdge Hybrid products. The smart search facility let you search day’s worth of video in seconds.
Victor can work seamlessly with the high throughput of HD and megapixel surveillance cameras and can manage real time alarms and events. Advanced investigation tools give you easy to use workflows to ensure you have the fastest, most accurate results – even footprint traffic patterns from shopping activity can be monitored using the heat mapping capability.
The Victor product range is scalable across any sized organization, from single to multi-site businesses. They are offered as an option according to company size and needs, from:
Victor Express: For small businesses with a single client and multi-recorder needs.
Victor Professional: A more scalable system for multi-site and multi-client operations. This system also allows easy integration with other security systems.
Victor Enterprise: This security system is for highly distributed, multi-site business or other large distributed systems. It can be used as part of a master and satellite application server environment with C.CURE 9000.
Access Hardware provides the complete American Dynamics range of IP cameras and security management software for any sized organization across Hawai’i. We offer installation, maintenance and support services across our product range.
- Manage live and recorded video, real-time alerts and events from all of Tyco Security Products recorders
- Advanced investigation tools provide easy-to-use workflows to accelerate your results
- Smart Search enables you to search days of video in seconds
- Add-on advanced video analytics trigger alarms and facilitate post-event investigations
- Heat Mapping shows foot traffic patterns and consumer shopping activity
- Data Visualizer converts meta-data generated from VideoEdge into information that can be viewed in a graph or chart format
- Device auto discovery automatically discovers recorders and cameras
- Conduct time and date searches across multiple recorders simultaneously
- Clip export watermarking offers protection against fraudulent use of video
- Real-time system health monitoring
- Interactive mapping provides superior situational awareness
- Unification with Software House C•CURE 9000 access control system provides single-point event management with Swipe and Show
- Integrates with POS and exception reports
Additional Benefits of Unification include, but not limited to:
- Unification with Software House C•CURE 9000 access control system provides a multi-dimensional single-point event management
- Single Server for Managing Security and Events for Video, Access Control, Intrusion, Central Station, Fire, Real-Time Location, and other supported systems
- Reduced footprint to decrease required rack space, power, cooling, and overall cost and maintenance
- Single Server Database for advanced cross-pollination of events across multiple supported systems
- Run C•CURE 9000 server and victor Professional Site Manager efficiently as native 64-bit applications
- Single Unified Security Client provides an all-inclusive real-time alert notification GUI with advanced event management and superior interactive mapping for situational awareness
- Minimizes learning curve by consolidating requirement of multiple single-dimensional client applications
- Event linking and cross-product association for event activations across dispersed security systems with associated time-synchronized video
- Integrated policy management with advanced auditing capabilities