Access Hardware provides fully accredited (BICSI) and certified fiber optic services. We handle fiber optic:
- System design
- Fusion splicing
- Repair services
We use the highest standards to provide accurate fiber optic testing, measurement and monitoring of your networks.
All repairs are tested and certified.
We provide and configure new devices.
We provide everything you need in one place.
Fiber Optic Services
Testing & Certification
All technicians are certified by the manufacturers to perform the testing. Have confidence that your network will perform when you need it.
- Single & Multimode
- Long-haul Network Testing
- Packet Loss Testing
- Light Source Testing
- Ethernet Analyzers
- OTDR Precision Tool
Our technicians, utilizing an Optical Time Domain Reflectometer, can find the exact location and fault in the fiber link to provide fast resolutions. We certify your network to a higher standard.
We can manage and help improve your current fiber optic installation and equipment. Reduce your production downtime with our on-site service. We can provide accredited and traceable calibration of:
- Power meters and sensors
- Light sources
- Tunable laser sources
- Wavelength meters
- Back reflection / Return Loss Meters
- Optical Fiber Fusion Splicers
- Fiber Inspection Microscopes
- Optical switch units
- Optical fiber length
- Fiber amplifier
- PMD Analyzers
- Chromatic Dispersion Analysers
- Optical Spectrum Analyzers
- Optoelectronic (O/E) converts
- Optical Time Domain Reflectometers
Who Uses Our Services
For Commercial & Existing Buildings
Increase the value of commercial buildings by adding fiber optics. Tenants will appreciate the access to services including:
- Voice over IP (VOIP)
- Video surveillance
- Network and perimeter security over a unified network
There are many factors which can impact the costs of installation of fiber into a commercial building. These include:
- Nearest Active Fiber Line
- Existing Conduits In The Building
- Physical Obstacles
- Layers Of Bureaucracy For Permits
- Telecommunication Closet Space
- Sufficient Power Source
- Number Of Paths Into The Building
- The Size Of The Building