Network Video Recorders (NVR)
CompleteView is built on the foundation of open standards and open architecture, providing the tools for unlimited scalability and flexibility to manage multiple servers and sites.
CompleteView gives system administrators the tools they need to monitor the status of any and all of the servers, add or remove users, change configurations on servers and clients, and push software out to the servers from a single seat in their enterprise all from a single desktop.
CompleteView provides the end user the flexibility to view, control, search, and export video from virtually any type of camera, from any location from a single, easy to use and highly intuitive application. CompleteView is designed to take advantage of the latest processor and server technologies. It utilizes the latest libraries, codecs, etc. for optimal performance in a virtual environment on internal, direct attached, or network attached storage as well as Storage Area Networks.
CompleteView Pro Features
- Supports unlimited cameras
- Simultaneous record, playback, live view, and export
- Single Seat Administration
- Multi Server Configuration
- Remote Software Update
- Royalty Free API
- Video Client
- Alarm Client
- Mapping Client
- Web Client
- Smart Search – based on motion in a defined area
- Support camera resolutions up to 11 Megapixel
- Automated Attendant
- Multiple monitor support
- Stable Recording Architecture
- Dynamic Resolution Scaling
- Flexible view configuration
- Email alerts
- Flexible Motion Detection
- Independent frame rate control
- Joy Stick control – software or USB
- Supported CODEC – MJPEG, Microsoft’s MPEG4, ISO MPEG4, H.264
- Open Architecture – Standards based
- Royalty Free API
Digital Video Recorders
There are two advanced server models; the A1 and the A2 server systems. Both servers offer superior hardware platforms to support high frame rates, large frame sizes, long record times, and dependable service. All Advanced servers carry a three year warranty including hard drives, which exceeds industry standards.
All systems record at the same frames per second as the displayed frame rate. There are a number of recording options on a camera-by-camera basis to maximize record time. Video can easily be downloaded to a CD or DVD in either the proprietary Window Vision format or AVI.
Window Vision Remote (included) provides secure live and recorded video from the host server to a remote site. The Remote is capable of up to sixteen simultaneous Multi-Host connections. Pocket PC remote software is also available.
When video is archived to a CD or DVD the Playback Viewer program is recorded to the CD/DVD. The archive can then be played on any other Windows computer without first having to install viewing software.
IP specific software features:
- Odd Aspect Ratio recording
- IP camera Search on your local area network in minutes
- Support for Streaming Video and Image Mode
- Support for over forty different IP camera manufacturers including the IPIX 360 degree Command View dome camera.
- Support for video servers
- Unlimited resolution
- MJPeg Compression
- Free Software Upgrades
- Link directly through Window Vision to on-line camera page for easy configuration, brightness, contrast, image quality, frame size and frame rates Support for PTZ cameras (pan-tilt-zoom, presets and tours)
Digital Management Systems
- Gain the ability to multiplex, detect alarms and events, record video, audio and text, and much more
- Set dome presets, patterns and configurations right from the Intellex® GUI
- Search for specific clips using video analysis tools and advanced text
- Operate Intellex like a virtual matrix via Network Client1 with CCTV keyboard-based camera control and an expanded capacity to stream video simultaneously from multiple cameras
- React faster to potential emergencies with immediate email notification of system events and alarms
- View recorded video in streaming playback mode on Network Client without downloading the video onto that PC
- Respond to events with alarm-triggered dome positioning
- Record higher frame rates per second for certain cameras and assign the remainder to less critical cameras
- Combine video clips in Network Client into a single video incident storyboard2
- Store over 9 times more video than MPEG-4 and MJPEG-based systems using patented American Dynamics® Active Content Compression (ACC) technology
- Use third party applications—such as access control from Software House® and Kantech™ as well as video forensics, virtual matrix, remote monitoring and more—integrated with Intellex via the powerful API