Software House has built a solid reputation in the security industry as an innovator of security and event management technologies. With its continuous investment in R&D, and the ability to leverage new technologies.
By holding true to those three qualities, Software House technologies have become the solution of choice for thousands of security-conscious businesses around the world. These solutions are put to the test every day at nearly 10,000 sites worldwide. They are designed to be a part of your business infrastructure and have been engineered to grow as your business grows. There’s no other security solution on the market that gives you the extraordinary level of control that Software House solutions provide.
Software House solutions put you firmly in control of streamlined business operations.
Software House solutions include the innovative C•CURE 9000 security and event management system and the C•CURE 800/8000 access control solution, and a wide-range of complementary hardware products.
Entry Level to Enterprise Level
Through its access control software and hardware lines, Software House provides customers with complete, real-time control over their security systems whether large or small. Front and center in the access control portfolio, the scalable C•CURE 9000 security management platform allows users to meet security needs from entry to enterprise level. Installations range from simple door controls to enterprise integrations with thousands of doors spanning many geographical areas around the world. Software House continues to offer complete solutions, providing products that increase efficiency and fit any budget while maintaining the same high standards for performance and quality.
With an open architecture and unsurpassed integration platform, Software House C•CURE solutions allows customers to integrate seamlessly with critical security and business applications giving users full control through a single user interface. Whether your business calls for highly elaborate integration between multiple systems, or a simple connection between an alarm and a camera, Software House delivers the right systems and the right level of integration. C•CURE can be integrated a variety of third-party products from video and intercom to intrusion and fire detection. Software House continues its commitment to expanding these products and services to meet the diverse and growing needs of its customers.
Our Software House line provides all the software, hardware, readers and accessories you need to setup a total Card Access system solution.
From access control to total control, C•CURE Solutions enable businesses to better manage their security and business infrastructures.
And, from simple applications to enterprise-wide implementations, Software House’s iSTAR Controllers and apC Alarm Management Panels are the heart of any security system.
With choices ranging from proximity to smart card and biometric, Software House offers a readers and accessories for any level of security required.
Card Access Systems Network Diagram
Below is an example network topology diagram showing how the C.Cure System can be integrated into your network
VideoEdge Hybrid is a powerful and high-performance video solution for recording and managing video from both your analog and IP cameras. It is compatible with 4:3 and HD 16:9 aspect ratio video formats. VideoEdge Hybrid enables multiple video streams for live, record, alarm, and meta-data collection, and supports MJPEG, MPEG-4 and H.264.
The Hybrid includes a revolutionary and powerful local client to manage and monitor high-performance video streaming, audio and live monitoring. You can also perform date, time and Smart Searches quickly and easily using the onboard investigator mode. Easy to set up and use, the VideoEdge Hybrid with onboard client is designed specifically for small to medium sized businesses, for single site, single recorder applications. For larger sites, VideoEdge Hybrid is also completely compatible with the victor unified client.
- 64 bit SUSE Linux Operating System – JeOS (Just enough Operating System)
- Dynamic video transcoding and bandwidth management
- Embedded NVR video analytic suite
- Simple installation and set-up – Intuitive administrative client for a greatly enhanced user experience
- System wide real-time Health Monitoring
- Auto-populated templates speeds up installation
- VideoEdge Go mobile app provides visibility of your video surveillance from anywhere
- Use with victor Unified Client for an incredibly intuitive experience
- Advanced network management and multiple NIC configurations
- Supports ONVIF Profile S
- Local storage Video Vaulting and external storage Archiving
- Thumbnail search results
- POS text insertion via serial or IP
- Robust Recorder Failover
C•CURE ® 9000 Security and Event Management System
C•CURE 9000 is one of the industry’s most powerful and flexible security management systems. Monitor events, manage personnel, create reports, display dynamic views, and monitor system activity anywhere in the world directly from your PC using the full C•CURE 9000 client, the web client, or on the move with C•CURE Go mobile app. This flexibility in customization grants security professionals the freedom to deploy a unique security solution for their entire business no matter where they reside. The system takes advantage of multiple CPU cores and 64-bit operating systems, making it one of the fastest and most secure solutions in the industry. Built from the ground up on our innovative integration platform, C•CURE 9000 delivers customers seamless integrations for critical business applications.
To take our customers to the next level of security, we offer the ability to “unify” their security system.. A single server and database provide seamless unification of best-of-breed video, access control, intrusion, fire, real-time location, and other supported security products for situational awareness. All delivered in one intuitive, unified interface. For more details, go to the Unification or Unification Matrix tab, or click here to access the victor Management Software for Unified Security page.
- Powerful security and event management system that provides IT standard tools and innovative distributed architecture
- Credential deactivation for personnel who do not use their badges
- Custom clearances to enhance the way you assign individual access
- Activate events based on the activity of a specific person
- Event activation based on specific journal messages
- Unified with victor unifying client on the same server with the same instance of SQL
- Intuitive Web Client to provide remote access from any computer with an internet browser
- Control security objects directly from the monitoring station or from graphical CAD-based maps
- Dynamically change views, reorder columns, and modify and filter data from a single screen
- Easily drag and drop cameras directly to the interface
- Share a single database while retaining security and privacy of your own information with partitioning
- Significantly enhance security with intrusion zones and keypad commands
- Create a virtual hub of integrated applications with the industry’s most powerful Software
- Development Kit (SDK)
Additional Benefits of Unification include, but not limited to:
- Unification with American Dynamics’ victor Professional provides a multi-dimensional single-point event management
- Single server for managing security and events for video, access control, intrusion, central station, fire, real-time location, and other supported systems
- Reduced footprint to decrease required rack space, power, cooling, and overall cost and maintenance
- Single server database for advanced cross-pollination of events across multiple supported systems
- Run C•CURE 9000 and victor Professional efficiently as native 64-bit applications
- Single unified security client provides an all-inclusive real-time alert notification GUI with advanced event management and superior interactive mapping for situational awareness
- Minimizes learning curve by consolidating requirement of multiple single-dimensional client applications
- Event linking and cross-product association for event activations across dispersed security systems with associated time-synchronized video
- Integrated policy management with advanced auditing capabilities