Digitech Access Control
From the time we first work with your site plan, our attention to detail has one purpose-to make sure you’re covered with the best security system for the specific needs at your facility.
Start with a complete security package, or grow into it as your facility evolves. The modular system design makes it easy to add to a basic system with more security later.
Digitech’s components are double-tested. They’re tested once at the manufacturing step, then again during final assembly just before they’re shipped to you.
Working together, the DigiGate-700™ for Windows® software and hardware give you absolute Access Control over who can gain access to your facility.
DigiGate-700™ for Windows® Software
Developed specifically for the 32-bit Windows® operating system environment, the DigiGate-700™ gives you maximum management flexibility.
- Does not require investing in a separate computer.
- Has its own Controller, so the system operates even with no power to the computer. Your computer does not have to stay on 24 hours a day.
- Takes advantage of all the Windows® standard features, including easy backup.
- Operates with a User Log-In with management-defined security levels for different users, like relief managers and part-time help.
- Features intuitive defaults and entry screens for more user friendliness.
- Easily links with most management programs popular in the Self-Storage Industry, which eliminates the need for entering information twice and frees up your computer for other work.
- Flexible definition and listing of units by type and features.
- Handles a virtually unlimited number of tenants with 1 to 10 digit codes.
- Allows multiple code numbers per unit for granting access to “Other Authorized,” especially helpful to commercial customers.
- Allows linking units to a single code number.
- Flexible time zones let you set gate operating hours for weekdays, weekends, holidays, and for other special settings.
- Set gate hours with complete around-the-clock access, selective special-hours access for some tenants, or specific gate hours only.
- Provides easy delinquent lock out or tagging of accounts for special management reasons.
DigiGate-700™ Keypads and Entry Control Devices
A numbered keypad remains the most popular entry device in the Self-Storage Industry. And the most popular keypad continues to be the industry-exclusive DigiGate-700™ keypad with the all-metal faceplate.
- Heavy gauge aluminum faceplate with no moving parts to maintain.
- No plastic parts to deteriorate; no steel which rusts. The DigiGate-700™ keypads stand up to wind, water, ice, sand, and sun.
- Enclosure and stand are powder coated for maximum life and minimum maintenance in an outdoor environment.
- Audible tone with each key press.
- Professional, commercial, built-in intercom, not a plastic add-on attached nearby.
- Photocell lighting control lights automatically from sundown to sunrise.
- Vandal resistant, virtually indestructible.
The DigiGate-700™ keypad leads a family of entry devices for special applications.
DigiGate-700™ Card Readers
In addition to, or in place of, a standard number faceplate keypad, card readers can bring additional convenience to your facility. Used typically as secondary, high-security devices, card readers can be added in a variety of configurations. Currently, some owners are adding ID cards to work in combination with standard keypads to bring a higher level of security to wine storage lockers and other high-security areas. Proximity Card, Insert-type, and card-swipe-type readers can easily be added to an existing system.
DigiGate-400 ™ Programmable Keypad
Simple, self-contained access control, where no stored record is required, can easily be accomplished with the DigiGate-400™ Programmable Keypad. It can be used to activate gate operators, door strikes, mag locks, or any other standard entry control device.
- Same rugged all-metal construction used on all DigiGate™ keypads.
- Visual feedback comes from two LED’s, with audio acknowledgement from a buzzer.
- Built in control relay makes wiring easy.
- Variable closure time for flexibility.
- Allows up to 199 codes with four to eight digits programmable at the keypad.
- Keyboard lockout after three attempts to enter a bad code or guess the code.
- Non-volatile memory; retains access codes even if power is interrupted.
- 12 VAC or 12 VDC.
- Select options for site-based or telephone integrated intercom
- Options include an on-board covert camera