Amano McGann Parking Solutions
The world leader in parking solutions, Amano McGann provides products for the following applications:
- Hotel Parking
- Valet Parking
- Gate Operators
- Un-manned Gate Operators
- Revenue Controllers for Parking Facilities
- Event Parking Revenue Management
Download Product Literature:
- AMG-Ticket Dispenser
- AMG-6800 Exit Pay Station
- AMG-1700 Parking Gate Operator
- AMG-2000 Parking Entry Station
- AMG Parking Lot Fee Computer
- AMG Hotel Parking Software
- iPark Professional Parking Software
- Event Parking Solutions (Hand held devices)
- AGP5200 Fee Computer
DoorKing Gate Operators
DoorKing gate operators designed for general access applications (9050, 9070, 9100, 9150) utilize a unique fail-safe entrapment prevention design that exceeds the requirements of the UL 325 safety standard. Most gate operators simply “lock-up” when an entrapment condition exist and require a crank, key or other release device to free the entrapment. When a DKS gate operator senses an entrapment, two important things happen:
1. The gate operator stops and activates an alarm as required by the UL safety standard.
2. The gate operator assumes a fail-safe condition that releases pressure on the gate and allows the entrapment the opportunity to free itself without outside intervention. This feature exceeds current industry safety standards.
DoorKing Parking Control
DoorKing offers a complete line of products to control vehicular traffic into your parking areas. From barrier gate operators, to traffic control spikes to power backup systems, DoorKing can provide the complete solution for your parking control needs.
The 1601 operator is designed for single lane (14 ft. max) vehicular traffic control in high traffic commercial and industrial applications. The 1601 operator is designed so that it can be mounted on either the left or right hand side of the roadway. The operator can be equipped with a DC convenience open package (optional) that will automatically raise the arm in the event of a power outage.
The 1602 operator is designed for traffic lanes up to 28-feet wide in low use commercial and industrial applications. This operator uses a counter-balanced three-piece wishbone style arm assembly, available in wood (20-ft max length) or aluminum (20, 24 and 28 foot versions available). The 1602 operator is designed so that it can be mounted on either the left or right hand side of the roadway. The operator can be equipped with a DC convenience open package (optional) that will automatically raise the arm in the event of a power outage.