DoorKing Gate Operators
DoorKing gate operators designed for general access applications to industrial and maximum security facilities. Utilizing a unique fail-safe entrapment prevention design that exceeds the requirements of the UL 325 safety standard. Most gate operators simply “lock-up” when an entrapment condition exist and require a crank, key or other release device to free the entrapment. When a DKS gate operator senses an entrapment, two important things happen:
1. The gate operator stops and activates an alarm as required by the UL safety standard.
2. The gate operator assumes a fail-safe condition that releases pressure on the gate and allows the entrapment the opportunity to free itself without outside intervention. This feature exceeds current industry safety standards.
Access Hardware Inc provides sales and service for all of DoorKing DKS series gate operators. Please request a consultation so we can recommend the correct product for your facility.
The DKS 9000 series of slide gate operators offer convenience, reliability and safe operation in a small, compact design. These operators are ideally used in residential, commercial or industrial high-use applications. The steel frame and belt drive/gear-box reduction system provide a powerful, yet extremely quiet, slide gate operation. The 9000 uses an advanced microprocessor control circuit with outstanding features. Designed with versatility in mind, these operators will fit most slide gate operation requirements.
- Entrapment detection system reverses gate when obstruction is detected
- Easy to use “T-Handle” release
- Built in power switch and reset switch
DoorKing’s Maximum Security operators are designed to operate vehicular slide gates in limited (Class III) and restricted (Class IV) applications only. These operators should never be used in applications serving the general public. These operators are designed so that they can easily be mounted in the front, center or rear of the gate without any costly and time consuming field modifications. Center mounting the operator requires the pedestal mounting base (optional on 9210, 9220). The speed control on these operators (except 9210) allows the user to set the speed of the gate from 1/2 to 2 feet/sec., and provides slow-start and slow-stop functions as well.
- Solid state motor control – no relay contacts to wear out or burn
- Adjustable speed motor drive, and slow-start / slow-stop
- Direct drive limit switches for precise gate control, and easy adjustment