C•CURE ® 9000 Security and Event Management System
C•CURE 9000 provides the standard IT tools and innovative distributed architecture that elevates the security system as an important enabler to your business’ success. It brings data management to a completely new level, where Dynamic Views let you decide what data you want to see and how you want to see it.
Built from the ground up on our innovative integration platform, C•CURE 9000 delivers convergence by bringing the best of physical and logical security together. Leveraging Microsoft’s® sophisticated .NET® 3.5 technology, C•CURE 9000 uses IT-standard tools that provide native encryption and XML data transfer, making it one of the fastest, most secure systems in the industry.
Whether it’s specifically complying with FIPS regulations or ensuring that safety precautions are augmented when critical security events occur, C•CURE® 800/8000 is the system of choice for meeting today’s most stringent security regulations and demanding administrative operations.
Built-in LDAP connector
C•CURE 800/8000 provides advanced security with a Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) general connection built into the architecture of C•CURE 800/8000. This built-in connection enables a user to connect to many external data sources including industry-leading Microsoft® Active Directory®.
Complete Integration with Unlimited Applications
C•CURE 800/8000 integrates with critical business applications including CCTV and video systems such as the American Dynamics® Intellex® Digital Video Management System, EDVR, VideoEdge® Network Video Recorder (NVR), visitor management, ERP HR/time and attendance, and third party devices such as fire alarms, intercoms, and burglar and other alarms.
Features that make a difference
- Quickly access and leverage LDAP compliant data sources such as Microsoft Active Directory in seconds
- Supports the entire suite of Software House iSTAR controllers (iSTAR Pro and iSTAR eX) and apC panels (apC/8X and apC/L)
- Significantly enhance security with intrusion zones and keypad commands
- Easily create cardholder unique identifiers (CHUIDs)
- Assign up to five cards per cardholder, including a PIN-only credential
- Import and export personnel records for consistency in data across business and security applications using the enhanced Application Programming Interface (API)
- Quickly import personnel information, including either roles or clearances, from ODBC-based data sources for synchronization of databases
- Intuitive .NET badging solution provides high performance, cost-effective, and more secure identification management
- C•CURE NetVue provides customers with more third party video integration options
- C•CURE 800/8000 client supports Windows Vista